THIS EVENT IS CLOSED. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT LEGACY BOWES GROUP AT 1-866-644-1936
Legacy Bowes Group’s third annual Human Resource Conference for First Nations, Métis and Inuit is scheduled for March 4 & 5, 2014 at Canad Inns Polo Park in Winnipeg, Manitoba. These two days are packed full of inspiring leadership coaching, innovative human resource strategies and powerful personal stories.
Participants Will Explore The Following Topics:
• Avoiding Social Media Risks
• Recruit for Success
• Progressive Discipline
• Early Return to Work
• University College of the North’s Aboriginal Human Resource Management Certificate Program
• Lateral Violence
• Horror Stories from the HR Files
• The Challenges of Implementing HR Strategies
• Effective Interview Techniques Training and Development Case Study Success
• The Case for Organization Transformation
• Strategic Planning
• Role Models
• Federal or Provincial Jurisdiction? You’ll be Surprised!
• Innovative HR Training, A Partnership Model for Industry and First Nations
• Bullying in the Workplace
• Do You Really Know Yourself?
• Reasonable Accommodation in the Workplace
• HR Practices – Creating and Maintaining High Morale and Productivity – Case Study
New This Year:
Join us for in-depth preconference and post conference sessions. Sign up today for:
• March 3, 2014: HR Boot Camp – From Orientation to Termination
• March 6, 2014: Change Your Thinking and Start Living Your “A” Game
2014 Conference Speakers
This event features a dynamic lineup of experienced speakers who will discuss HR best practices and provide hands-on training that will enable participants to take away practical knowledge and concepts for implementation within their organizations.
Registration includes continental breakfast, refreshments and an Aaltos Restaurant buffet lunch each day.
Click here to Register for the conference and choose your Workshop(s).
First Nations National HR Conference group rate at CanadInns $118 /night based on double occupancy. Call (204) 775-8791 to book your room or reserve online.
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-866-644-1936
Today’s businesses need better talent management systems to survive and thrive. Legacy Bowes Group is proud to have put together a team of experts in various disciplines who individually and collectively are able to help you develop creative solutions to complex people challenges.
Local expertise, global reach and a comprehensive, full range of recruitment, career services and HR & organizational development services are some of the reasons Legacy Bowes Group has gained a first-class reputation among employers ranging from small owner-operated enterprises to major corporations, in Winnipeg and throughout Manitoba.
LBG not only services corporate business and HR leaders, it services individuals through its career development services (coaching, training) and its active job board (usually with 30 or more positions).
Legacy Bowes Group leverages the MERIT Integrated Solutions™ platform to improve the predictability of Human Capital decisions.